CALL FOR PROPOSALS
PILOT PROJECT TO SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF ENERGY COMMUNITIES
We are looking for non-profit organizations to implement an exciting energy community pilot project. The applicant may be a local non-governmental organization, in the case of a settlement of less than 5,000 people, a local government or a non-profit organization owned by at least 80%, or an energy community.
The pilot project should be linked to the following objectives:
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Development of energy production from renewable energy sources.
The topics of the pilot projects can be (not exclusively):
- community insulation actions,
- construction of a community wood storage facility (for proper drying of firewood) and design of its use,
- the purchase and installation of a community bicycle storage or public bikes and the establishment of their rules of use
Total amount: EUR 4990
Expected number of selected project proposals: 1-3
The maximum period available for the implementation of the project is 6 months or no later than 18 March 2022.
Applications can also be submitted for an ongoing project.
Deadline for submission: 30 September 2021 at 12:00 pm
Applications must be submitted electronically to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
The application materials can be downloaded from the links below (the language of the application materials is Hungarian):